• Arms reaching toward opposite foot in transverse plane and scull when in Level III
• Start in Level II (neutral position) and bring one leg up
• Part of the variation is in Level III (suspended) so make sure the students can follow and stay afloat (use sculling with arms)
• This is an 8 count sequence: R, L, R, both up, both down, both up, both down, both up
• Bring legs up right, left, right, keep right leg up while bringing left leg up, bring both legs down, both legs up, both legs down, both legs up.
• Drop the right leg keeping the left leg up to start the sequence on the left side: left, right, left, keep left leg up while bringing right leg up, bring both legs down, both legs up, both legs down, both legs up.