120 Tango Twist Additional Variation 2
- • Standing with feet hip width apart
- • Hands on hips
- • The tango twist is performed with a kick instead of a knee up- there is less turning on the hopping foot.
- • Hop and SMALL turn on the right foot: kick across, out, across, and put the foot down center. Switch legs hopping on the left and kicking right
- • Work the leg and core by pressing the leg up and down
- • You can also bring it up left, middle, right OR open, cross, open OR make variations with the across and out
Cue Words: "up, up, up, down" OR
- Arm Pattern:
- • Place your hands on your hips so the arms do not assist and make more work for the core OR the arms can assist if needed
- • You can vary by opening the arms when the leg comes down
- • You can add different arm patterns to change this sequence
- • You can repeat the variation with the same leg (eg a few times left, a few times right)
- • You can also let the arms scull for better balance if needed
"up, out, up, and down"