044 Core Strength Exercises
- On knees with forearms resting on a stability ball in front.
- Use the arms to roll the ball out away from the torso, bringing the hips to an extended position.
- Roll the ball back in to hip flexed position.
- When you roll out, keep the abdominals and back engaged.Do not hyperextend the back.Tighten the core to roll back.
- Use padding under the knees.
Roll out from knees down position:
- Roll out with stability ball
- Roll out with a towel. (may be easier for beginners) (elbows and hands)
- Roll out with an abdominal rolling wheel
- Roll out with an abdominal rolling wheel, add a weighted vest or backpack
- Roll out with an abdominal rolling wheel from a standing position (longer levers- harder)
- Variations for Towel roll out:
- Roll out with a towel from a push up or frontal plank postion
- Forearm plank position- scoot elbows out and in
- Roll out with band on roll out wheel- tension on flexion