040 Jumping T-Jack Arm Pattern Variation 4
Arms start and end in a "T" Position (static abduction at shoulder height).
- Transverse adduct the arms to meet in the front
- Jumps are performed smooth and easy, accent is on the arms
Cue Words: "Arms front, back, front, and out"
- Turn the hand and scoop both arms back to sides. (shoulder extension)
- Turn the hands and scoop both arms up to the front. (shoulder flexion)
- Transverse abduct back out to the scoop position.
- Turning the hands to scoop in all 4 directions add shoulder rotation and supination/pronation of the forearm.