- 050 Strength Training: Anti-Rotation Exercises
- Renegade Row: (Upper Torso)
- Starting Position:
- - Assume a push up position with hands gripping and supported by two dumbbells placed either on the ground or on a step.
- - Tighten the abs and press hard in to one dumbbell to provide support while pulling the other one up toward the body.
- - Attempt to keep the abs tight and only move with the arms while resisting rotation at the waist.
- - Alternate arms with each repetition.
- - Add alternating pushups or a repeater one arm row.