046 Core Strength Exercises
Half Get Up
Half Get Up Variations:
Lie supine with one leg bent and the same arm reaching for a spot on the ceiling.
- Reach up toward the ceiling with the arm while rotating the torso to come up on the opposite elbow.
- Return slowly to starting position.
- If the leg comes up or there is jerking movement, discontinue the exercise.
- Keep opposite shoulder blade squeezed down and intothe floor.
- Repeat other side.
- Legs apart a little easier.
- Half get up with a weight in the up hand
- Half get up with a kettle bell in the up hand